Our recent consecutive relegation seasons were typified by.
1. Lack of direction from the board.
2. Poor and frequently uncharismatic management from the technical area.
3. Lack of leadership on the pitch.
4. Poor defending, lack of creativity and mobility in midfield and an absence of pace up front plus an inability to score goals.
5. A poor-quality squad, most of which appeared to be just going through the motions, but still getting paid.
6. Unbelievable, ongoing, but possibly undeserved support from the fans Fast forward 18 months and look at the progress we've made.
Er, well at least we're in a stronger financial position, so we're not likely to go bust just yet which may help us survive a bit longer when we end up in League 2 and this is not something to be sniffed at, just yet.
There is a French saying which translates roughly to “The more things change, the more they stay the same.” I'll leave you to decide what has really changed apart from our finances.